TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

We can't get sbs or abc on both of our televisions do you…

Customer Question
Hi we can't get...

Hi we can't get sbs or abc on both of our televisions do you know if there is a problem with those channels at the moment?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

One television is a Panasonic and one is a very new smart Samsung digital television both of the televisions are very new both about 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes tried scanning and tuning many times and still can't get sbs or abc all other channels work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Digital? What happened right before this?

Since the storms in our area yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to get the missing channels back

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/26/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, SBS are experiencing a large number of outages this Boxing Day.

For updates, please check:

http://aussieoutages.com/status/sbs

--------------------

Merry Christmas!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer