TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a viera TC P50GT30 and would like to connect

Customer Question
I have a viera...

I have a viera TC P50GT30 and would like to connect bluetooth wireless to the TV. How is this done

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Viera?

About 5 years old but not sure

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV menu works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Viera? What happened right before this?

I am trying to use wireless headphones and would to know how and where to attach them

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .

I don`t know if you`re waiting for something but i can see you coming around and if you need help with this then now would be a good time