TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony KDL 46hx923 sudsenly stopped working and I see 4…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my sony KDL...
Second opinion] my sony KDL 46hx923 sudsenly stopped working and I see 4 quik red light binksJA: How old is your KDL 46H?Customer: where can I see the year on the TVJA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?Customer: normally if I put it off for some time and put it on it will work for some time and switch off. it is for June 2011JA: How long has this been an issue with your KDL 46H? What happened right before this?Customer: before it was working perfet. but for some times I cannot use it because of this problemJA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Is it 4 red blinks pause 4 red blinks pause and so on?or JUST 4 red blinks light goes out?

Do you need any elp with the question you asked please?