TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having a problem setting it up. We just don't know where to…

Customer Question
Having a problem setting...

Having a problem setting it up

Technician's Assistant: When did your game system stop powering on?

We just don't know where to plug the wires into the tv

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried resetting the AC adapter (unplugging it from the outlet and the console and waiting 2 minutes)?

No. Where do we plug in the HDMI cable

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What are you trying to setup here? Brand and model of the device, and model number off of the back of the TV please?

We can't see what you have for devices here, just a general question asking where to plug in the HDMI cable. So please elaborate with details if you need help.

What game system do you have here? What's the model number off the back of the TV?

I am all set thank you