TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps shutting off and on. It doesn't recognize the cable…

Customer Question
It keeps shutting off...

It keeps shutting off and on. It doesn't recognize the cable connection.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Just regular cable

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes. I have tried all those things. It won't even let me go to any other media source like DVD, etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need help with my television showing pictures

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-when did you buy the tv?
-what size is the screen?
-is it LED or LCD or Plasma or?