TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The treble on my Panasonic led TV fades in and out,

The treble on my...

The treble on my Panasonic led TV fades in and out

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

TC-65AX800U ...2yrs old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

It has always been this way

Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello

Hi

What is connected to this tv ?
Cable box,satellite,dvd,games etc. ?

Same problem on all devices ?

Direct tv and blue ray player

Same problem on both ?

Never used the blue ray

You could give that a try

How do you mean the treble fades in/out , do the voices get muffled for example ?

treble gets softer then louder

OK then 2 possibilities here , either your cable box or tv

You could verify that with the blueray and if it turns out that the cable box is the culprit then have it replaced

If the tv is the problem then here is a cheaper and better sound alternative beside a repair

The audio circuit is located on the main board and is not repairable separately which means the whole board has to be replaced and if you are not into repairing this yourself then you are looking at perhaps $200 + parts (average $80) in repairs at home and perhaps $50 less if you take it to the shop yourself.

For that type of money you could buy yourself a nice sound bar , you can get a very decent one for $120 .
That would fix this problem along with giving you a better sound than original with the tv speakers alone and that can could even be used with future tv sets.

This sound bar would be connected directly at the cable box audio outs either digital or analog , all cable box have them beside HDMI

Even the TV's optical/digital audio out should still be fully functional , either ways you have a sound source
That is the workaround most often used nowadays.

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (no additional charges) if you have questions or need further help.

Jack
Jack, Technician

Thank you ***** and Happy New Year !

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician