TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I wanna get Netflix on my new tv. I will click on it and it…

Customer Question
I wanna get Netflix...

I wanna get Netflix on my new tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I will click on it and it says device not connected

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I don't any other device except for my phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I've already paid through Netflix on my phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?