TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get my TV Internet connection to find my

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my TV Internet connection to find my Chromecast

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Chromecast?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Internet is connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Will there be a charge as recently I needed help and paid $67 and was unable to be connected.And want them to give me a refund

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?