TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was just ask I g about setting up my xbox one with my

Customer Question
I was just ask...

I was just ask I g about setting up my xbox one with my vizio. It's not reading the tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XBox? What have you tried so far?

I can connect the xbox and the remote but it's not poppi g up on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want it to work It's very frustrating

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer
What type of connection are you using?
No idea. I plugged it from the box to the TV then tried to do the digital set up per instructions but it wouldn't come up on the TV

Is anything else connected to the TV, e.g. a DVD player or a cable box?

If so, do they work ok?

Have you tried selecting a different input source on the TV?