TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant find a suitable t-con board replacement for my tv.

Customer Question
Hi I cant find...

Hi I cant find a suitable t-con board replacement for my tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung ua65hu7200wxrd bought in 2015

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nope. No menu and none of the different sources work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UA65HU7200WXRD? What happened right before this?

The TV was working fine one day and then all of a sudden the picture disappeared. the audio is still working. It has been that way for a month now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i have tested the existing T-con board and the fuses are both fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These boards are occasionally available on eBay;

alternatively you could contact Samsung support and request one:

http://www.samsung.com/nz/info/contactus/

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Hi Pete. I am having some trouble finding a replacement because my board number doesn't match my part number. Please see attached photos of my board and panel. an LJ94-30168G board is usually on a VD_STV5565EU22BC6LV0.1 board but in my case I have the same number with a 0.3 in the end instead of 0.1. I am not sure if this will cause any issues.

You can use a board with the ending 0.1 however it is older and possibly less reliable.