TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Our TV is stuck on one picture with multiple lines running…

Customer Question
Our TV is stuck...

Our TV is stuck on one picture with multiple lines running thru it.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The minu comes up clear. The channels and sound will change for that channel but the picture is stuck on one channel with lines running thru it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV? Also are you using a cable box on the set?

Louie, Technician