TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv just went off and the off and on button is blinking.

Customer Question
My tv just went...

My tv just went off and the off and on button is blinking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model # TC-P42C2 Panasonic Plaza HDTV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

On all sources

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-P42C2? What happened right before this?

All souces, it just went off by itself with no warning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been working just fine until

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Let me know when you are ready

Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?