TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a model xl mp 131 micro componeny sysrem - a disc is…

Customer Question
i have a model xl...
i have a model xl mp 131 micro componeny sysrem - a disc is stuck in it how do i get it out
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Sharp XL-MP131..."

Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

Have you tried unplugging for an extended period of time? ...and then plugging back in but into a different outlet?

Done a RESET?

...others?