TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It cannot find any networks My internet is working with my…

Customer Question
It cannot find any...

It cannot find any networks My internet is working with my ipad but not my tv By the way hello and Merry Christmas

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes I have just spent the last hour with att. I am connected to my ipad. As you can tell talking to you. But my tv isn't connected and when I try to surcharge for an in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Network it just keeps spinning for over an hour

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Was the TV working fine with same wifi modem before this problem started?