TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's my tv with uverse. Can you help me? Soney Bravia at…

Customer Question
It's my tv with...

It's my tv with uverse. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Soney Bravia at least 5 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sony

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Uverse is having a dispute and I cannot get Channel 40.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know if there is anyway to be able to watch Ch. 40 at 3:25 pm today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the channel (network) and show/content you're wanting to watch?

I wish that question had been asked me this afternoon! But the football game has been over a long time so I don't need assistance now. Thank you anyway.

You're very welcome