TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

All of a sudden some of my channels are in spanish. How do i…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden some of my channels are in spanish. How do i convert back to english

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No...my other tV's are fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

When i hit the menu button it doesnt have anything for language set up

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box \antenna?

Cable

OK you need to pick up the cable remote and go into the settings menu of the cable box and switch OFF the SAP or MTS setting in the settings menu or it may be in an audio menu of the box, if you have trouble I will need the model number of the box please

How is this working out please?

If all is good>>

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

You are viewing my replies but not replying??

Regards
Anthony