TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is frozen; cannot turn if off. cannot change channels.

Customer Question
My tv is frozen...

My tv is frozen; cannot turn if off. cannot change channels. it is on one channel showing color scenery with sound of the last channel I was watching.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung series 6 6300 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing works, all buttons are unresponsive. a second set works ok.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

It just happened, never has before. we recently switched to xfinity from comcast cable.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please begin by re-booting the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by un-plugging both from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again,let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

How is this working out please?

If this is now OK>>

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony