TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can not control volume or change chanel unless remote

Customer Question
Can not control volume...

Can not control volume or change chanel unless remote control is within six feet of TV

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Easy things first have you replaced the batteries in the remote control itself please?

Ok waiting
forget it

OK I will need the model number of the set found on the back of the set?

I am not myself sending messages for phone calls etc the site is you have requested a phone call and someone may ring in the meantime keep typing back to me in response to my requests for info