TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of my box dont work. The model is pace pxd01ani. My tv…

Customer Question
Hi one of my...

Hi one of my box dont work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

The model is pace pxd01ani

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

My tv don’t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

The message say contact you

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I try but doesn’t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Stop working yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The tv is okay when’d I try to reset say check your cable connection

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.