TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a new 8 series 65 inch and it will not turn on my bose…

Customer Question
Have a new 8...

Have a new 8 series 65 inch and it will not turn on my bose 520 like my old tv. Also does not hold the source config for the bose after initial setup

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes several times. Have re-done the setup several times. When the 520 doesn`t power up it sets the source to unknown and i have to turn it on via a different remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Don` think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/25/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is the $26 in addition to the 25
Can i cancel my question, now please.