TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost my remote and bought a universal remote but I need a…

Customer Question
I lost my remote...

I lost my remote and bought a universal remote but I need a code for rca t.v.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

TR3202B LED 32" rca

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Just the buttons on the back of the t.v.. and I can't get one of the channels.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just the code for the new remote so I can get it to wook.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

RCA televisions use a number of different codes. Below are the 3-digit codes (try them one-by-one until you find the one that works with your RCA TV):

000
006
011
019
027
034
038
044
046
088

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.