TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not a laptop, but a television. Toshiba CT 90275 from 2007.

Customer Question
Not a laptop, but...

Not a laptop, but a television

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Toshiba CT 90275 from 2007

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba? Have you installed any updates recently?

Where do I find the updates...my problem is trying to resize the picture size so it stops cutting off the sides

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What are you watching when this happens? A cable or satellite box? Antenna?

What is the model of the tv? (what you sent is the remote, not the tv itself)?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.