TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my control what can I do to make it work today.

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my control what can I do to make it work today

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I have OLD CONTROLS BUT THEY WONT WORK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

By the way
If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , or use it if you`d rather do it on the phone .