TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am connecting my computer to the tv using the hdmi 3 port.

Customer Question
So I am connecting...

So I am connecting my computer to the tv using the hdmi 3 port

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

But I can’t see the screen that is on the computer on the tv screen why is that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

July 2017 purchased Samsung smart tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What version of Windows are you using? That is the first place to start, since we need to change some settings. Let me know!