TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 32" flat screen. When it turns on, a very loud

Customer Question
I have a 32"...

I have a 32" flat screen. When it turns on, a very loud voice says" power on"..Every time you increase or decrease the volume, the voice calls out numbers. I'm sure the neighbors wonder what is going on.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes, I've double checked everything.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I'm using regular coax cable.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

This sounds like a Samsung tv ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for a bit , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you upon return