TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

On my Led TV MHL, I accidentally hit the wrong key and made…

Customer Question
On my Led TV...

On my Led TV MHL, I accidentally hit the wrong key and made my pic too large- How do I can get back to standard size pic where i can read words at bottom of pic agaiin?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sceptre about yr old from WAlmart, where is model no.?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ill have to go check...on a G.E remote control

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Scepter? What happened right before this?

Yes it does.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Guess not!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Louie, Technician