TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Voice activation on tv won't disconnect, 4years old, Yes…

Customer Question
Voice activation on tv...

Voice activation on tv won't disconnect

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

4years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Was watching YouTube

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

Sorry but not sure what you mean by "voice activation "

Is there a voice that describes what is on the screen or perhaps a voice the comments on the actions you perform like volume ,menu etc.

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Can you see my reply above ?

Can't locate numbers

What is the brand name ?

No thanks on the phone call. But is a vizio
Please cancel my free trial membership along with 5$ good faith

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those, they are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it

Sorry but not privy to money matters here , you can refund yourself through the help page

This service isn't of use to me. I can call the Samsung service departments free of charge. Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays

You said Vizio above and now you are calling Samsung ?