TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tried to set my picture and the screen went black now I have…

Customer Question
Tried to set my...

Tried to set my picture and the screen went black now I have sound and no picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just got it need help getting my picture back on the TV

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

need help getting my picture back on the tv
ok

I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.