TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv will not connect to my dvr. Message on srceen say under…

Customer Question
Tv will not connect...

Tv will not connect to my dvr. Message on srceen say under going maintenance, and will be available soon.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Let me check. Name of router is Ubee.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have unpluggrd the router and waited 5 minutes. Plgged back in. No change.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I contacted my cable service provider. spectrum. they said the problem is not their router, but my TV.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV?

Can you connect other input devices ok, e.g. a DVD player?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.