TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It keeps saying network interference and I'm trying to

Customer Question
It keeps saying network...

It keeps saying network interference and I'm trying to download a app.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

TV

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Nothing I need help with that don't know how to do that can you talk me through it please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know if I have to Up date the tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the TV?
Approximately how old is it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.