TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sometims it just does not go on and then it will click on by…

Customer Question
Sometims it just does...

Sometims it just does not go on and then it will click on by itself

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes no

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes the loghts on tv blink but does not go on

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeWould it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the back of the set please?Anthony