TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 70” tv and my daughter hit the tv with a toy and…

Customer Question
I have a 70”...

I have a 70” tv and my daughter hit the tv with a toy and the picture is not coming out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio and 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I think she broke the lcd screan

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

Do you have a blank screen with background light or totally dark ?

I am familiar with computer , l know about the LCD screan , it needs to be replaced

OK then in that case I`m afraid this is a tv killer

As a rule of thumb the LCD panel cost around 80% of the original cost of the tv and then it has to be stripped down and rebuilt around the new panel and then again that is if you can find a new panel.
When under warranty most companies will replace the tv , not the panel.
Sorry to say but this makes the tv practically un-repairable due to the high cost and again that is even if you could find a replacement panel

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news today but i`d rather tell you straight and spare you a waste of time and mone

Let me know how that goes and PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE my answer positively (use the stars at the top of your page and SUBMIT to rate) if that answers your question / does the trick as it is the only way i get paid for helping you