TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It has lines in the picture. I only had it 10 months. No No.

Customer Question
It has lines in...

It has lines in the picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I only had it 10 months

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Does it have a automatic one yr warranty?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Vizio brand

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

084522604337
The tv fell

TV model number would be like E40-D0 or some thing like that

Is the TV fell and the screen showing lines now?

E65-e1
showing lines
I only had it 10 months

Sorry to hear that, that means the screen has been broken internally that you see the lines of different cracks on LCD panel, I'm afraid Vizio or any other brand will not cover accidental/ transit damage under warranty, sorry for this news.

The screen replacement is needed to resolve the problem but this kind of repair may cost you more than a new TV price of same screen size, I would recommend to sell out this TV on ebay etc to cut the loss and get a new TV instead of spending time on this TV's repair

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask

Thanks

Do you need any further assistance with this question?