TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 39 inch HAIER TV started shutting itself off after a

Customer Question
My 39 inch HAIER...

My 39 inch HAIER TV started shutting itself off after a couple hours with the words Component or Composite flashing on he screen.Eventually, my frI end can turn it on from the back. I can't

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Haier TV?

Yes, in the back.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Haier and how old is the set please?

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.