TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Don'tc see the phone number gto call in the stuff you sent…

Customer Question
don'tc see the phone number...
don'tc see the phone number gto call in the stuff you sent me. Also if it does the trick I will click accept BUT DON'T SEE THAT NOW ON THE SCREEN. SO TO CONCLUDE THIS PLEASE TELL ME THE PHON NUMBER AND THEN HOW MUCH IS THE CHARGE AND LAST WHERE IS THE ACCEPT WHICH I WOULD HAVE CLICKED BUT AS I SAID DON'T SEE IT.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.