TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio tv is only in black and My husband has y. Only hdmi…

Customer Question
My vizio tv is...

My vizio tv is only in black and white My husband has y

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Vizio TV?

Only hdmi and my husband put a new cord on today we have 4vhdmi inputs and we have tried them all

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Not that I am aware of we also reset picture mode in the settings

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?