TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Ibought a 50" sony last night and i need help getting the…

Customer Question
Ibought a 50" sony...

Ibought a 50" sony last night and i need help getting the cable set ujo

Technician's Assistant: What Sony product do you have?

LCD 4k TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its new and where do I find the model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

IUt says my device is not connected toto the internet.To view this information now, go to htttps//play.google.comintl//en_us/about/play-terms.html in a web browser

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to watch all my channels

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover or owner`s manual ?

XBR 49X800E

Thanks and what is it you want to connect , a cable box , satellite etc. ?

Sorry , it is a bit early for a $26 phone call that was sent by the website NOT ME

I could call in a bit but i need some info first

what is it you want to connect , a cable box , satellite etc. ?

Sorry but tried to accept your phone request and although i`m sure your credit is fine there seems to be a problem with payments and even though I`m not privy to billing here this usually means your CC company did not recognize the $26 extra charges and declined them ,this is usually due to the second charge from the website, you would have to contact them to OK the transaction .
But we can continue in this chat mode as well
Call this number please to clear this out 1.***-***-****