TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't watch any TV's in my house. All running through

Customer Question
Can't watch any TV's...

Can't watch any TV's in my house. All running through Control 4

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have multiple tv's but I'll pick the one we watch the most. A Sony 75" 4 k, brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV turns on but no signal from any source. Same with all the TV's

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

Everything was working fine yesterday. We had Control 4 here yesterday working on finishing up the system. This morning we noticed the date and time on our displays were wrong, then the internet in part of the house wasn't working. Spectrum checked the router and all was fine. I rebooted C4 system about 15 minutes ago and still nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.