TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Optik TV issue. HiSense TV 2 yrs old. My PVR will no longer…

Customer Question
Optik TV issue Technician's...

Optik TV issue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

HiSense TV 2 yrs old. My PVR will no longer record after we connected TV to wifi yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I get the PVR to record

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
The problem is resolved
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.