TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When turning on TV, it does not stay on. The Power Red Light…

Customer Question
When turning on TV...

When turning on TV, it does not stay on. The Power Red Light just Blinks and there is No Picture . Is there a Reset Button?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

TC-P50S2

Hi

While the light is blinking at the front it should be giving an error code
For example 7 blinks/pause/7 blinks and so on
Could you please give me the count ?