TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am trying to figure out how to hook up the DVD player to…

Customer Question
I am trying to figure...
I am trying to figure out how to hook up the DVD player to the TV.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV and the DVD player in question?

This info will help me to suggest connection setup.

Thanks, ***** ***** the model number of DVD player, please?

TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago

Thanks, ***** ***** best connection setup is to use HDMI cable, plug it in HDMI OUT port on back of DVD player and hook it into HDMI IN (1 or 2) on back of TV, turn On DVD and TV power, grab TV remote and push Source button to get input source list, select HDMI-1 or 2 (whatever is connected to DVD) to get picture on TV.

Please reply back with the result.