TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Model 49UH6090. Bought store demo unit. Trying to get live…

Customer Question
Model 49UH6090. Bought...

Model 49UH6090. Bought store demo unit. Trying to get live digital tv through antenna. To scan for channels it asks for Safety PIN. What is the PIN ? Or do I have to call the Walmart store ?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 49UH6090?

Label says manufacturer in Feb. 2017 in Mexico.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I got the wireless working OK with Netflix. Just trying to scan in the digital tv channels. I got one to work DTV chan 25 but I can't remember all the numbrs so want to scan for channels.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This should be quick. Just give me information on Safety PIN. Laptop battery is running low.
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 1 month ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

So long as nobody at Wal-Mart entered their own PIN, the default from the factory is: 0000

If for some strange reason France was selected as the country when the set was setup, then the pin is: 1234

If neither of those work then contact Wal-Mart, as someone entered a different pin.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Do you need further assistance with this?

Was there anything else you needed today?

Aric, Technician