TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently purchased a Samsung UHD-TV. The only audio out is…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a Samsung...
I recently purchased a Samsung UHD-TV. The only audio out is a digital optical connection. I have an older stereo system that is all analog. I bought a digital to analog converter and connected to the TV and stereo. I have three devices connected to the TV: a cable box, a Roku player and a DVD player. The DVD player audio is fine. However, both the cable box and Roku player produce a horrible ratchetty sound. It seems like all three connections should work, not just one. Can you shed any light on this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.