TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A NEW ROKO DEVICE, TRYING TOO GET IT TOO CONNECT. ON…

Customer Question
I HAVE A NEW...

I HAVE A NEW ROKO DEVICE, TRYING TOO GET IT TOO CONNECT. ON PAGE SAYS COMPLETE SET UP ON WEB WITH A CODE? HOW

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv has menu,

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

JUST BOUGHT ROKO THIS MORNING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Do you get Roku home screen/ initial setup screen on TV?

- Have you gone to select Language and network setup to connect the Roku device to the internet?

GOT ROCO SCREEN WENT THROUGH SET UP, GAVE ME CODE SAYS FINISH SET UP ON WEB, HOW
FORGET IT, ILL TAKE IT BACK AND BUY A DIFFERENT DEVICE

OK, no problem

Just lost a customer����✌️

I was typing info for you and got your response - forget it, I'll take it back...

Please contact website customer service for any billing/ refund info at given link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks