TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get a Net flick icon on my Samsung tv. Series 6…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a Net flick icon on my Samsung tv

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Series 6 lcd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have tried the menu but can not find the icon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I have never been able..tv purchased and installed a year ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

model #UN55KU6500 led sam 55" 4k smart TV

OK, is the TV connected to the internet?

Also, do you get other app icons on TV?