TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’ve lost my remote for my vizio tv Model # M3770NV, serial…

Customer Question
I’ve lost my remote...

I’ve lost my remote for my vizio tv Model # M3770NV, serial # LAQKGWAL21019g1; hos so i get a new one?

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your M3770NV?

There’s an on/off Burton on the lower back.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Here’s a Quick menu on screen but i don’t Knowles hos to access it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

Please click the following link to view the required remote price info and to order it online...

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/098003060100/0057/528.html?modelNumber=M370NV&categoryName=LCD%20Television&brandName=VIZIO

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.