TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can't access smart phone channels. No smart TV. 5200 40"

Customer Question
Can't access smart phone...

Can't access smart phone channels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

No smart TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

5200 40" can't check remote back on too tight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.