TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

For some reason I am now unable to get Amazon on my new Oled…

Customer Question
For some reason I...

For some reason I am now unable to get Amazon on my new Oled tv. Netflix still works, but amazon is gone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is an LG Oled, purchased in mid November HGTVoled55b7p

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No just for amazon. The tv menu works so does my Xfinity

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.