TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently connected a cable receiver to my TV. I can turn…

Customer Question
I recently connected a...

I recently connected a cable receiver to my TV. I can turn it on with the TV remote and watch it but if I turn it off it won’t come back on unless I unplug it and let it sit. I had no problem with it when it was hooked directly to the cable. I originally tried to hook it to a Roku device and it did the same thing. I blamed it on Roku but it does the same thing with the cable digital receiver

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where would I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

Can I talk to someone on the phone?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Have you tried to disconnect TV power cord from the power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result

Model E320-A
I have to unplug the TV and let it sit. When I plug it in it works. If I turn it off I am unable to turn it on without unplugging it again. The light will come on when I hit power on the remote but no picture without unplugging it
Hello? I would prefer to talk on the phone but I am not paying an additional $28 on top of the $33 I paid to ask a question. Can you help me please or have I just wasted my time and money?

Thanks for the info and sorry for delayed reply, I was away from computer

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?