TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I no longer have the red tint on my tv when I go into the…

Customer Question
I no longer have...

I no longer have the red tint on my tv when I go into the picture to balance the cilors

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure of model number as cannot get to back of tv...it is 6 and half years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works...all my programs has a green tint or barely no color

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Happened last night...was trying to set up vcr...just to watch old movies...and on the remote I pressed something. .don't know what....then all night I tried to change the color on the menu. I noticed on the left side of the contract there is showing no color

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a cost

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
12/23/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

.

This is JustAnswer, an independent pay per question support website and not the manufacturer support site.

Sorry I have changed my mind...I have an 800 to call...please refund my cc

No problem, please contact customer service via the following link for billing/ refund

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I do not want to pay for a phone call...please credit back my cc

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it

Please contact customer service via the following link for billing/ refund

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help